|CPU：||Quad-core 1.3 GHz|
|Operating System：||Android 8.1 Go|
(ROM + RAM) ：
|8GB + 1GB|
|Display：||2.4 inch, 320*240 high resolution|
|Camera：||8 MP autofocus camera in the back side|
|Keypad：||21 front keys, 2 side keys, Power key，total 24 keys|
|Battery：||3.8 V 2700mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery|
Supporting Type-C charging
|Notification：||Vibrator alerts/LED/Audio notification|
|Vibration Motor：||Built-in programmable vibration motor|
|Intercom function：||One-touch PTT call (optional)|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)：||155mm x 54mm x 20mm|
|Weight：||170g (battery included)|
|Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (Dual-band Wi-Fi: 2.4G+5G)|
|Bluetooth：||Bluetooth 4.2 LE|
|Programming Language：||Android Standard interface, Java, Secondary development SDK, API, DEMO|
|Operating Temp.：||-20℃ ~ 60℃ (-4℉ ~ 140℉)|
|Storage Temp.：||-40℃ ~ 60℃（-40℉ ~140℉ ）battery included|
|Relative Humidity：||0 ～ 95% (non-condensing)|
|Drop Specification ：||1.5-meter drops to concrete ground|
|Electrostatic Discharge：||Conforms to ±15 kV air discharge, ±8 kV direct discharge|
Temperature detection parameters
|Measurement method：||Non-contact / infrared|
Normal mode: 32 ~ 42.9 ℃
Object mode: 0 ~ 100 ℃
Normal mode 35 ℃ ~ 42 ℃ ± 0.2 ℃, other ranges ± 0.3 ℃
Object mode ± 1.0 ℃
|Operating environment：||Temperature 0 ~ 40 ℃, relative humidity ≤85% Rh, air pressure 60-110Kpa|
|Reading Distance：||Within 30 mm|
|USB Port：||1 (Type-C USB port)|
|Standard：||USB Cable, Hand strap|
iScan – iData barcode scanning application
iScan is a barcode scanning & RFID high-frequency tag reading application which is developed by iData based on Android mobile terminal.
Function: Easily realize scanning barcode and RFID high-frequency tag reading, can be applied for mobile application requirements of different industries.
- Fast deployment: Through browser + website operation (B/S structure) or barcode input window of client software, no need to change the client software that in receiving focus output and analog key output method. Easily and immediately get started.
- Customize flexibility: iScan is integrated with multiple common functions, user can use accordingly.
- Easy operation: Support running as background apps, convenient for user apps operation.
iTelnet – iData Telnet application
iTelnet is a Telnet application developed by iData based on Android mobile terminal, it can realize remote control to the server by Telnet protocol, meet the remote requirement of users who use the WMS (warehouse management system).
- Smooth connection to system: Users can operate directly without extra developing, changing or adjusting the original back end system.
- Low cost deployment: iTelnet with its cost advantage that helps enterprise low cost deployment.
- Powerful functions: Support multiple sessions, users, servers simultaneously.
- Easy operation: Development based on Android system, support personalized customization – user can customize the font size, background color etc.
iDesktop – iData remote desktop application
iDesktop is a remote desktop application developed by iData based on Android mobile terminal. User can remotely operate to computers for different assignments by iDesktop application, meet the remote-control application demands of various industries.
- High-efficient mobile collection: Replacement of original scanning spear, it does high-efficient mobile collection tasks based on Android smart terminal.
- Low investment: User no need to do extra development for client application.
- Fast deployment: It’s very convenient, just to add iData PDA (iDesktop integrated) application for usage, no need to change original device, network facility or management software.
- Easy operation, safe and rapid: Development based on Android system, support lock screen function and full screen display.
iBrowser – iData industrial browser application
iBrowser is an industrial browser developed by iData based on Android mobile smart terminal. It displays the best configuration page of B/S structure on the screen of iData mobile smart terminal by this browser, ensure the task efficiency of enterprise.
- Fast deployment: Directly access the website on iData mobile smart terminal.
- Specific usage: User can only open the website that being set in advance, and is not allow to use other functions of the device.
- Flexible compatiblity: In work with iScan/iRFID tools to scan barcodes/RFID.
iWSG – iData wireless scanning spear application
iWSG is a wireless scanning spear application developed by iData based on Android mobile smart terminal. With iWSG tool, provides convenience to user who can transfer the data collected by mobile smart terminal to PC end.
- High-efficiency: Replacement to the scanning spear, collection tasks are operated by Android smart terminal.
- Low investment: You can use the iWSG to scan while you are conducting mobile assignment.
- Fast deployment: Mobile smart collection system fast connect to corresponding PC software and not require to change original device, network facility or management software etc.
iLauncher – iData desktop management application
iLauncher is a desktop management tool developed by iData based on Android mobile smart terminal. With iLauncher, you can manage the smart terminal and application, effectively protect enterprise data security, improve IT management efficiency.
- Specific usage: By setting privilege, users can only access and operate work related applications which is not allow to exit casually or doing work irrelevant operation.
- Data security: User cannot install or open other application, this ensures information security.
- Refine management: You can customize the apps according to business need, and manage it on demand, that refining and differentiating the management.
- Customize setting: You can customize blocking option, privilege code, file management and transmission, changing background picture.
iRFID – iData RFID read application
iRFID is a RFID read tool developed by iData based on mobile smart terminal, mainly for RFID read function.
iRFID UHF: Applicable for ultrahigh frequency RFID device.
iRFID HF: Applicable for high frequency RFID device.
iRFID LF： Applicable for low frequency RFID device.
- Low investment: Simple development for client end, with the same original software, change to a device which has RFID, then use iRFID tool to read ID number.
- Fast deployment: Simply install iRFID tool for usage.
iCenter – iData APP management application
iCenter is an application management tool developed by iData based on Android mobile smart terminal. Help IT staff manage comprehensive and distributed mobile smart terminals, as well keep the enterprise data security.
- Specific usage: By setting privilege, users can not casually operate to apps, easy to unify manage all professional devices.
- Data security: User cannot install or open specific APP, that protecting data security.
- Fast deployment: Simply add/delete APK for deployment, it will auto synchronize to mobile smart terminal.
- Refine management: User can customize APP in background based on business need, make the management more refine and efficient.
- Could service: More stable and reliable background service, low cost for deployment and maintenance.
iData 25T 2-in-1 Smart Thermometer,Non-contact industrial temperature measurement, multiple temperature measurement modes,Real-time reading of city code / health code / smart ID card / access card.Wi-Fi data transmission + camera / video recording, strengthen personnel information collection capabilities,Local/cloud storage & background system & big data platform.Long battery life+ long temperature measurement life,Enterprise-class configuration.
Through this guide, you can quickly learn about power on/off, device button indication, network configuration, charging, bar code scanning and NFC usage, exception handling, warranty card and after-sales service information.
It provides you with detailed instructions for use and operation of the iData 25T. Please read the manual carefully so that you can correctly use the mobile computer and bring more convenience to your work.
- Dear customers,
- You can contact us for support or to purchase iData products with the following ways:
- 1.Send E-mail to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2.Send feedback to us: