50: Quad-core 1.3 GHz
50: Android 6.0
50: 16 GB ROM+2 GB RAM
50: Micro SD card, up to 32 GB
4.7inch, 1280 x 720 High resolution
|Touch Panel:||Industrial-grade capacitive touch panel (supporting operation with gloves)|
50: 8 MXP autofocus camera in the back side, autofocus lens, LED flash
Corning® Gorilla® glass
4 front keys, 4 side keys, Power key
50: 3.8V 3600mAh/3.7V 3300mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery
|Fast Charging :||
Fast charging scheme
Built-in microphone /Micro USB/Headphone connector
Vibrator alerts/LED/Audio notification
Built-in programmable vibration motor
G-Sensor/Proximity sensor/Light sensor
|Dimensions (LxWxD):||150 mm×73.5 mm×16 mm (head 24mm thickness)|
|Weight:||230 g(battery included)|
50 Asia & Europe：
50: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (Dual-band Wi-Fi: 2.4G+5G)
50: Bluetooth 4.0
50P: Bluetooth 5.0
Android SDK+ JDK + Eclipse
-20℃ ~ 60℃ (-4℉ ~ 140℉)
-40℃ ~ 60℃（-40℉ ~140℉ ）battery included
|Relative Humidity:||0 ～ 95% (non-condensing)|
1.5-meter drops to concrete ground
50: Conforms to ±15 kV air discharge, ±8 kV direct discharge
1D Laser Scanner
Sunlight: 10,000ft. Candles (107,640Lux)
|Laser Safety Grade:||
UPC/EAN, POST, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, Code 11, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Chinese 2 of 5, MSI, RSSI, etc.
1D / 2D Area Imager
|Scan Precision:||3mil c39/128l|
|Scan Frequency:||1 scans /50ms|
|Laser Safety Grade:||Class II|
|Light Source System:||White light, laser aiming|
|Minimum Printing Contrast:||20%|
|Code Support:||Aztec Code , Codabar , Codablock F , Code 11 , Code 128 , Code 2 of 5 , Code 39 , Code 93 , Data Matrix , EAN/JAN-13 , EAN/JAN 8 , EAN-UCC Composite Codes , EAN-UCC Emulation , IATA Code 2 of 5 , Interleaved 2 of 5 , Matrix 2 of 5 , MaxiCode , MicroPDF417 , MSI , PDF417 , Postal Codes ( Australian Post , British Post , Canadian Post , China Post , Japanese Post , Korea Post , Netherlands Post , Planet Code , Postnet ) , Plessey Code , PosiCode , QR Code , RSS Expanded , RSS Limited, RSS-14 , TCIF Linked Code 39 , Telepen , Trioptic Code , UPC-A , UPC-E, etc.|
|Reading Distance:||Within 30 mm|
|USB Port:||1 (Micro USB port)|
|Charger Port:||1 (Charging interface at the bottom)|
|Standard:||Battery，Power adapter，Hand strap|
Bottom charging cable, USB cable, Single cradle, Charging cradle, 4-slot device cradle, 4-slot battery cradle, Carry case (with wrist strap), Waist bag, Pistol grip，Extended battery
iScan – iData barcode scanning application
iScan is a barcode scanning & RFID high-frequency tag reading application which is developed by iData based on Android mobile terminal.
Function: Easily realize scanning barcode and RFID high-frequency tag reading, can be applied for mobile application requirements of different industries.
- Fast deployment: Through browser + website operation (B/S structure) or barcode input window of client software, no need to change the client software that in receiving focus output and analog key output method. Easily and immediately get started.
- Customize flexibility: iScan is integrated with multiple common functions, user can use accordingly.
- Easy operation: Support running as background apps, convenient for user apps operation.
iTelnet – iData Telnet application
iTelnet is a Telnet application developed by iData based on Android mobile terminal, it can realize remote control to the server by Telnet protocol, meet the remote requirement of users who use the WMS (warehouse management system).
- Smooth connection to system: Users can operate directly without extra developing, changing or adjusting the original back end system.
- Low cost deployment: iTelnet with its cost advantage that helps enterprise low cost deployment.
- Powerful functions: Support multiple sessions, users, servers simultaneously.
- Easy operation: Development based on Android system, support personalized customization – user can customize the font size, background color etc.
iDesktop – iData remote desktop application
iDesktop is a remote desktop application developed by iData based on Android mobile terminal. User can remotely operate to computers for different assignments by iDesktop application, meet the remote-control application demands of various industries.
- High-efficient mobile collection: Replacement of original scanning spear, it does high-efficient mobile collection tasks based on Android smart terminal.
- Low investment: User no need to do extra development for client application.
- Fast deployment: It’s very convenient, just to add iData PDA (iDesktop integrated) application for usage, no need to change original device, network facility or management software.
- Easy operation, safe and rapid: Development based on Android system, support lock screen function and full screen display.
iBrowser – iData industrial browser application
iBrowser is an industrial browser developed by iData based on Android mobile smart terminal. It displays the best configuration page of B/S structure on the screen of iData mobile smart terminal by this browser, ensure the task efficiency of enterprise.
- Fast deployment: Directly access the website on iData mobile smart terminal.
- Specific usage: User can only open the website that being set in advance, and is not allow to use other functions of the device.
- Flexible compatiblity: In work with iScan/iRFID tools to scan barcodes/RFID.
iWSG – iData wireless scanning spear application
iWSG is a wireless scanning spear application developed by iData based on Android mobile smart terminal. With iWSG tool, provides convenience to user who can transfer the data collected by mobile smart terminal to PC end.
- High-efficiency: Replacement to the scanning spear, collection tasks are operated by Android smart terminal.
- Low investment: You can use the iWSG to scan while you are conducting mobile assignment.
- Fast deployment: Mobile smart collection system fast connect to corresponding PC software and not require to change original device, network facility or management software etc.
iLauncher – iData desktop management application
iLauncher is a desktop management tool developed by iData based on Android mobile smart terminal. With iLauncher, you can manage the smart terminal and application, effectively protect enterprise data security, improve IT management efficiency.
- Specific usage: By setting privilege, users can only access and operate work related applications which is not allow to exit casually or doing work irrelevant operation.
- Data security: User cannot install or open other application, this ensures information security.
- Refine management: You can customize the apps according to business need, and manage it on demand, that refining and differentiating the management.
- Customize setting: You can customize blocking option, privilege code, file management and transmission, changing background picture.
iRFID – iData RFID read application
iRFID is a RFID read tool developed by iData based on mobile smart terminal, mainly for RFID read function.
iRFID UHF: Applicable for ultrahigh frequency RFID device.
iRFID HF: Applicable for high frequency RFID device.
iRFID LF： Applicable for low frequency RFID device.
- Low investment: Simple development for client end, with the same original software, change to a device which has RFID, then use iRFID tool to read ID number.
- Fast deployment: Simply install iRFID tool for usage.
iCenter – iData APP management application
iCenter is an application management tool developed by iData based on Android mobile smart terminal. Help IT staff manage comprehensive and distributed mobile smart terminals, as well keep the enterprise data security.
- Specific usage: By setting privilege, users can not casually operate to apps, easy to unify manage all professional devices.
- Data security: User cannot install or open specific APP, that protecting data security.
- Fast deployment: Simply add/delete APK for deployment, it will auto synchronize to mobile smart terminal.
- Refine management: User can customize APP in background based on business need, make the management more refine and efficient.
- Could service: More stable and reliable background service, low cost for deployment and maintenance.
iData 50 enterprise-class mobile computer: first TD-LTE/FDD-LTE communication and dual-band Wi-Fi, highest scanning performance in the industry, 4.7’’ full-view HD touch screen, industrial-grade solid and durable design, and enterprise-class MDM managed service. iData 50 redefines handheld devices for enterprise mobile applications, connects people, devices and services anytime and anywhere, fully meets mobile informatization requirements of enterprises and assists the smart mobility reform in the age of Internet+.
iData 50 User Manual provides you with detailed instructions for use and operation of the iData 50. Please read the Manual carefully so that you can correctly use the iData 50 and bring more convenience to your work.
To help you quickly learn the switch, battery removal, TF card and SIM card installed, charging and barcode scanning with NFC and other methods of operation.
- Dear customers,
- You can contact us for support or to purchase iData products with the following ways:
- 1.Send E-mail to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2.Send feedback to us:
- Utilities and Public Service