Lightweight, high-performance, beyond your imagination.
Android-OS-based. UHF RFID reader. The lightest device in its class.
Compatible with versatile data capture modes and wireless transmission modes.
iData 95UHF goes far beyond your imagination. Learn more >
Industry-class configuration, excellent and professional device.
Adopting the most advanced handheld reader technology in the industry and the industry-class configuration,
iData 95UHF is built into an excellent data capture device, providing users with more convenient use
and smoother operation in addition to high performance. Learn more >
Reliable and durable products.
Based on full understanding of enterprise mobility, each aspect of iData 95UHF,
including product design, parts selection, production and testing,
is rigorous and strict to ensure that each iData device is reliable and durable. Learn more >
Modular design and complete accessories.
For users’benefits, iData fully considers users’customization requirements so that they can select or customize
devices more flexibly according to their business requirements. Learn more >
High-performance quad-core 1.3 GHz processor
|Operating System:||Android 5.1|
|Memory:||8 GB ROM+1 GB RAM|
Mini SD card, up to 32 GB
3.5-inch HVGA (320x480),high brightness TFT LCD, LED backlight
|Touch Panel:||Industrial-grade capacitive touch panel (supporting operation with gloves)|
5 Mega pixel, autofocus lens, LED flash
Corning® Gorilla® glass
Durable industrial keypad with interior transmission light
3.7 V 6000 mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery
Vibrator alerts/LED/Audio notification
Built-in programmable vibration motor
|Development Tools:||Android SDK+JDK+Eclipse|
|Programming Language:||Java, C|
|Management Tools:||iData tools|
|Operating Temp.:||-10℃ to 50℃ (14℉ to 122℉)|
|Storage Temp.:||-20℃ to 60℃ (-4℉ to 140℉)|
|Relative Humidity:||0 to 95% (non-condensing)|
Conforms to ± 15 kV air discharge, ± 8 kV direct discharge
189 mm x 70 mm x 43.5 mm
383 g (including battery)
4G: TDD-LTE: B38/B39/B40/B41; FDD-LTE: B1/B3
3G: WCDMA: 2100MHZ, EVDO 800 MHz, TD-SCDMA: B34/39
|Wireless LAN:||Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n|
|GPS:||High performance GPS/AGPS navigation chip|
|USB Port：||1 ( Micro USB port)|
|Charger Port:||1 (Charging interface at the bottom)|
|Serial Port:||1 (TTL)|
|Protocol:||ISO18000-6C (EPC C1G2)|
|Antenna:||Circularly polarized 2 dBi / Linearly polarized 1.4 dBi|
|Max Output Power:||1 W (<30 dBm)|
|Data Capture Range:||Within 2.5 m (3.5 m for special tags)|
|Nominal Write Range:||Within 0.8 m|
1D Laser Scanner
|Optical Resolution:||≥4 mil|
|Scan Depth of Field:||3.81 cm - 60.98 cm|
47°± 3° (Standard)
102 ± 12 scans/sec. (Bidirectional)
1D/2D Area Imager
|Optical Resolution:||≥3 mil|
|Scan Speed:||300 scans/sec.|
Battery, Hand strap, Wrist strap
4-slot battery charger, USB cable, Power adapter, Bottom charging cable
- a. Frequency band: 134.2 KHz/125 KHz
- b. Supported protocol: ISO11784/85, ISO 18000
- c. Reading distance: ≤ 5m
- d. Card type: EM4305, HITAG256, EM1001 and compatible cards
Infrared communication module + 1D laser scanning engine
- The module supports DL/T 645-1997/2007 protocol and the angle of divergence is larger than 15°. The functional module is applicable to the operation scenario that requires scanning barcodes and reading data of infrared meters.
iScan – iData barcode scanning application
iScan is a barcode scanning & RFID high-frequency tag reading application which is developed by iData based on Android mobile terminal.
Function: Easily realize scanning barcode and RFID high-frequency tag reading, can be applied for mobile application requirements of different industries.
- Fast deployment: Through browser + website operation (B/S structure) or barcode input window of client software, no need to change the client software that in receiving focus output and analog key output method. Easily and immediately get started.
- Customize flexibility: iScan is integrated with multiple common functions, user can use accordingly.
- Easy operation: Support running as background apps, convenient for user apps operation.
iTelnet – iData Telnet application
iTelnet is a Telnet application developed by iData based on Android mobile terminal, it can realize remote control to the server by Telnet protocol, meet the remote requirement of users who use the WMS (warehouse management system).
- Smooth connection to system: Users can operate directly without extra developing, changing or adjusting the original back end system.
- Low cost deployment: iTelnet with its cost advantage that helps enterprise low cost deployment.
- Powerful functions: Support multiple sessions, users, servers simultaneously.
- Easy operation: Development based on Android system, support personalized customization – user can customize the font size, background color etc.
iDesktop – iData remote desktop application
iDesktop is a remote desktop application developed by iData based on Android mobile terminal. User can remotely operate to computers for different assignments by iDesktop application, meet the remote-control application demands of various industries.
- High-efficient mobile collection: Replacement of original scanning spear, it does high-efficient mobile collection tasks based on Android smart terminal.
- Low investment: User no need to do extra development for client application.
- Fast deployment: It’s very convenient, just to add iData PDA (iDesktop integrated) application for usage, no need to change original device, network facility or management software.
- Easy operation, safe and rapid: Development based on Android system, support lock screen function and full screen display.
iBrowser – iData industrial browser application
iBrowser is an industrial browser developed by iData based on Android mobile smart terminal. It displays the best configuration page of B/S structure on the screen of iData mobile smart terminal by this browser, ensure the task efficiency of enterprise.
- Fast deployment: Directly access the website on iData mobile smart terminal.
- Specific usage: User can only open the website that being set in advance, and is not allow to use other functions of the device.
- Flexible compatiblity: In work with iScan/iRFID tools to scan barcodes/RFID.
iWSG – iData wireless scanning spear application
iWSG is a wireless scanning spear application developed by iData based on Android mobile smart terminal. With iWSG tool, provides convenience to user who can transfer the data collected by mobile smart terminal to PC end.
- High-efficiency: Replacement to the scanning spear, collection tasks are operated by Android smart terminal.
- Low investment: You can use the iWSG to scan while you are conducting mobile assignment.
- Fast deployment: Mobile smart collection system fast connect to corresponding PC software and not require to change original device, network facility or management software etc.
iLauncher – iData desktop management application
iLauncher is a desktop management tool developed by iData based on Android mobile smart terminal. With iLauncher, you can manage the smart terminal and application, effectively protect enterprise data security, improve IT management efficiency.
- Specific usage: By setting privilege, users can only access and operate work related applications which is not allow to exit casually or doing work irrelevant operation.
- Data security: User cannot install or open other application, this ensures information security.
- Refine management: You can customize the apps according to business need, and manage it on demand, that refining and differentiating the management.
- Customize setting: You can customize blocking option, privilege code, file management and transmission, changing background picture.
iRFID – iData RFID read application
iRFID is a RFID read tool developed by iData based on mobile smart terminal, mainly for RFID read function.
iRFID UHF: Applicable for ultrahigh frequency RFID device.
iRFID HF: Applicable for high frequency RFID device.
iRFID LF： Applicable for low frequency RFID device.
- Low investment: Simple development for client end, with the same original software, change to a device which has RFID, then use iRFID tool to read ID number.
- Fast deployment: Simply install iRFID tool for usage.
iCenter – iData APP management application
iCenter is an application management tool developed by iData based on Android mobile smart terminal. Help IT staff manage comprehensive and distributed mobile smart terminals, as well keep the enterprise data security.
- Specific usage: By setting privilege, users can not casually operate to apps, easy to unify manage all professional devices.
- Data security: User cannot install or open specific APP, that protecting data security.
- Fast deployment: Simply add/delete APK for deployment, it will auto synchronize to mobile smart terminal.
- Refine management: User can customize APP in background based on business need, make the management more refine and efficient.
- Could service: More stable and reliable background service, low cost for deployment and maintenance.
iData 95UHF is a new mobile computer developed by Wuxi iData Technology Company Ltd. for mobile field service. It is designed to connect your mobile workforce to the enterprise for real-time access to business information and data exchange. Adopting Android 4.0 operating system, iData 95UHF provides user friendly operation interface, supports versatile functions like UHF RFID data reading/writing, 1D/2D barcode scanning, infrared communication modules, GPS, photographing, voice communication, 3G and other modes of wireless communication, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, and is widely used in various fields, such as warehousing, field service, smart metering and etc. Featuring high performance and high reliability, iData 95UHF can help enterprises boost productivity and gain a higher return on investment.
- User Manual
iData 95UHF User Manual provides you with detailed instructions for use and operation of the iData 95UHF, introduction to functional modules, precautions, common fault symptoms and troubleshooting. Please read the Manual carefully so that you can correctly use the iData 95E and bring more convenience to your work.
To help you learn common fault information about the iData 95UHF and make the iData 95UHF quickly recover, please download iData 95UHF Troubleshooting for reference.
- Dear customers,
- You can contact us for support or to purchase iData products with the following ways:
- 1.Send E-mail to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2.Send feedback to us: